Save $60 on TN License
New! Anyone, anywhere can now use my online marriage prep course for FREE! I hope many will from all over the country.
Couples whose wedding I am officiating still do also receive free the official TN completion certificate that saves them $60 on their license.
If I am not officiating your wedding but you are getting married in Tennessee, go HERE to find out how you can also receive the completion certificate & save $60 on your TN license.
Free access to anyone, right now to the course at: www.marriagepreparationonline.com
How would you like to save $60 on your Tennessee marriage license
and at the same time make a huge investment in the future of your marriage?
You can do both with my At-Home Marriage Preparation Guide.
A marriage license in Tennessee now costs around $100 (varies slightly county to county).
A couple of years, Tennessee added a sixty-dollar tax to the marriage license to encourage couples to get some kind of premarital preparation.
We do need to do something in Tennessee. We have the second highest divorce rate in the country.
But how many people do you suppose will go pay a professional counselor $100-$150 an hour for four hours to save $60? Not everyone has a church home either. Many just don’t know any minister well enough to feel comfortable going to see them. These are some of the reasons so many couples in Tennessee (and more & more all over the country) are thrilled to hear about my At-Home Marriage Preparation Course.
Here are some of the benefits couples are enjoying using my marriage preparation course:
- Do at your own convenience with privacy in your own home or at the park
- Cover same subjects as you would in a counselor’s office
- Have fun learning together about each other and marriage
- Build confidence in your relationship strengths & explore need areas
- Save money & go out to eat!
Here’s what couples are saying after using my marriage preparation course:
“It gave us an opportunity to evaluate ourselves as a couple – not as individuals – and helped us focus on what it will take for us to continue to have a successful friendship and partnership, as well as cultivate a successful marriage.”
“It gave us the chance to get some big issues out in the open. It really allowed us in the end to be more confident in our decision to get married.”
“We have nothing but good things to say about this course! I feel we were able to be completely honest with each other, something that would not have happened in a counselor’s office.”
Here’s what’s in my marriage preparation course:
- 2FUN LEARNING ACTIVITIES: Getting ready for marriage should be fun! You can pick from several fun activities to learn about each other & marriage. How does a field trip to the mall sound? What about watching a movie? Learn how to grow your marriage by having fun. These learning-through-fun skills will continue to help you over the years.
- THE 12 KEY RELATIONSHIP AREAS: Are you sure you’ve talked about all twelve of these areas? Do you know what your strengths are as a couple? Your growth needs? Wouldn’t it be interesting to find out if your partner had the same answers as you?
- ASKING & LISTENING EXERCISE: Do you really know what your partner wants? Do they really understand what’s most important to you? This is your big chance to say it outright.
- I FEEL LOVED WHEN… Couples tell me they really enjoy doing this exercise.
- AND MORE . . . Family of origin questions; communication & conflict resolution principles; resources for stepfamilies; and some passages for those looking for direction from scriptures.
- Note: This course is based on my masters & doctorial work in counseling, 35 plus years of ministerial experiences in working with couples, and 39 years of marriage.
I really do want couples to use my marriage preparation course.
As mentioned earlier, Tennessee has a divorce problem.
According to the last U.S. Census Report, there are 33,000 divorces in Tennessee every year. That’s enough people to fill the stadium where the Titans play.
Why the high divorce rate? For one thing, too many couples spend far more time planning their wedding & honeymoon than they do their marriage. It boggles the mind. After all, a wedding is a day; a marriage is for a lifetime.
Some think they don’t have time for marriage preparation, or it’s going to be a hassle. How about the time and hassle of running to a lawyer filling out separation papers?!
You don’t have to choose between having a great wedding and having a great marriage. You can have both.
Think how much better things can be with a little effort on the front end. You’ll get a heads-up to your relationship’s tricky issues & have some compromises already worked out. You’ll know that your mate cares enough about the relationship to put some effort into it. You’ll begin your marriage with more realistic expectations.
And getting a good start to your marriage is very important.
Please go to my website devoted exclusively to the At-Home Marriage Prep Guide to learn more. Note: if I am officiating your wedding, the course AND the official completion certificate are free.